Wednesday, July 20, 2005

Supreme Court Nominee

So I've been trying to figure out how I should feel about Roberts since last night.

How I do feel is obvious -- worn out.

I am just worn out with this President and these Right-Wing folk and this country.

I'm sitting there last night listening to Bush natter on and all I'm thinking is, liar.

You're a liar, I'm thinking.

What a liar.

He can't say sentence that's not a lie. It just kills me.

And then this guy, with his record on women's reproductive rights, but we're not supposed to care, because that isn't supposed to be an issue, because, well, why again?

Because it's not like women's reproductive rights matter? Compared to other stuff that matters a whole lot more?

Or because he was just doing his job?

And both of those are good reasons?

I mean it.

I'm exhausted with this shit.

No comments: