Monday, August 15, 2005

My New Quotation

I'm hoping everyone saw Bush's new brilliant bon mot.

Here it is as cited on BlondeSense:

He took a 2 hour bikeride, was asked why he hadn't taken the time to talk to Cindy Sheehan and he replied that he had to go on with his life. What life?

http://blondesense.blogspot.com/2005/08/our-president-is-even-more-heinous.html

I just love that. Why can't you talk to Cindy Sheehan, Mr. Bush?

"Well, I just feel I need to move on with my life."

I just giggle every time I think of that one.

What a president we've got, folks.

Thanks, folks! He'll be here another two years!

I've started using the quotation for everything, btw. Gas is up to $2.50 a gallon at the cheapest pump in town? Hey, no biggie! Bush has to move on with his life. More bad news about global warming? Don't sweat it! Bush has to move on with his life! Our university having trouble hiring folk because of the health care situation? Not Bush's fault! He's moving on with his life!

It's tremendously cheering.

No comments: