Wednesday, February 23, 2011

The Unions Yes!

I can't take my eyes off Wisconsin lately. Did you see the part about pizzas -- how people from all over the country and all over the word (people from Turkey!) are calling pizza shops around Madison and having pizzas sent over to the protestors? (No pizzas from Arkansas, I notice. Ha. Color me shocked.)

And the videos that are being made! I love these videos!

Of course, if you watch nothing but Fox News, all you hear about is how Scott Walker is a hero, doing the manly man hard work of balancing the budget (they don't mention how he unbalanced it, giving tax breaks to his assbuddies the Koch brothers, paying them back for buying him the election), so that's how half of America still sees what's going on.

And who owns Fox News again? Someone remind me of that?

No comments: