Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Ow, Ow, Ow.

So I had an athroscopy on the 10th.

I've had this before, when I had the bone spurs in my right shoulder. Somehow recovery then was not as rough as recovery this time has been. I'm wondering if something was different this time -- it was the same doctor, at the same clinic. But maybe a new technique? New drugs?

I've got bruises all down my left arm, and serious pain in the joint and arm. Plus it was at least three days -- from Friday to Sunday, or maybe Monday -- before I was functional at all. I mean, functional even with pain drugs. (And I'm on the good drugs, too, the big O.)

I'm still only barely functional.

And this is not the real surgery. This is the exploratory, let's go in and look, see what's wrong surgery.

Going in on the 21st to talk about the real surgery.

No comments: