Thursday, March 20, 2014

Good News / Bad News; Or, The Silver Lining Edition

The washing machine is busted (again), and we are currently too poor to even call in the repair guy and see how much it might cost to have it repaired.

This means hours at the laundromat, like in the olden days when we were even poorer than we are now.

That's the bad news.

The good news!  Laundromats in Fuck Smith do not have Wifi, which means while I am there, all my craptop lets me do is write.  While this is somewhat annoying, it also looks to increase my productivity amazingly.

Plus, if you go on Thursday morning, early, as it develops, no one is in the laundry at all.  Very nice.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't know if this is something you'd want to try, but my husband fixed the washing machine the last two times it broke and the dishwasher the last time it broke by finding the appropriate youtube repair videos and following them. He recommends taking copious pictures each step of the way so you can at least put it back together even if you can't fix it.

delagar said...

Heh. Your husband is probably a better man than I am. I can't even change the tire on my car.

But it can't hurt to have a look at the You Tube!