Wednesday, July 12, 2017

Links


I've started teaching Summer II. One class meets at 8:00 a.m. and the other at 10.20. They're two different comp classes (Comp I and Comp II), which means I'm doing two different preps.

I'm busy, is what I'm saying, and also exhausted, since in order to teach at 8:00 I have to be awake by 6:00. And even though I mean to go to sleep at 10:00 p.m. like a sane person, every single night I look up from what I'm working on (usually writing fiction by then) to find that somehow we have skipped straight from 7:00 p.m. to midnight.


At least summer classes don't meet on Fridays. That's something.

Here, have some links:

Having trouble finding a plot? Try here!

SF Encyclopedia addresses my toughest issue: future cussing

Sexual harassment in STEM

Facts about income in the USA

From one of my favorite writers, Sherman Alexie -- the title here will lead you to expect a rant, but the title is misleading.


Preach it:




No comments: