Friday, February 23, 2018

Links for Your Friday


I'm down with the flu, and have been for about three days now (the past days are a blur). Today I feel a bit better, though I am still swaddled up in blankets and drinking hot tea. At least I'm not coughing non-stop, with bones that feel like hot iron.

Have some links:

Your go-to link when someone repeats the vile lie that "most" or "all" mass shooters are Democrats (I've seen this one several time, over the Right side of the net).

Gun-myths shot down

Rod Dreher is still unhinged

I was dying on President's Day, but this is interesting

I already mentioned this, but in case you missed it

And there's also this!

A wonderful FB thread

My kid introduced me to Pop Culture Detective -- if you don't know this series, and you like pop culture as much as I do, you'll love it too. Here's a sample:






No comments: